3D Visualization Bureau Service
Make your next Multi-Disciplinary Design Review ‘go with a bang’ and maximise the vital contribution of all the expensive attendees. To see the specifics of how you can benefit from “double added value” visit our 3D Visualization Bureau Service page.
We understand that you want the benefits from new developments in 3D CAD, Simulation, Immersive VR or 3D Printing but without the hassle, cost and training. Let our 3D Visualization Bureau Service bridge the gap between you and the many potential suppliers by guiding you through the plethora of options and pulling all the steps together to deliver the right visualisation solution for you, within your budget.
- Are Cost effective: To assess the capabilities of a given design, compared to physical mock-ups.
- Offer Optioneering Breadth: Multiple options can be produced quickly and evaluated.
- Prove Concept Feasibility: During the system specification and development
phase a simulation of the concept quickly allows the feasibility of a design and its
performance to be analysed and verified. During “What if?” studies:
- The process and material flow can be validated.
- Robot selection and placement can be verified for reach, access and potential for collisions.
- For a remote handling application the ‘points of view’ can be simulated for correct placement of cameras and windows.
- Provide Risk Reduction: Technical and commercial risks are reduced as the simulated model provides critical information on the performance of the design.
Additional Benefits Include:
Evolving Appropriate Engineering DetailA simulation can start simply and then be refined to match the process as it develops. It can even be used to give realistic cycle times for each operation which can, in turn, be fed into Operations Analysis studies.
VisualisationSimulation is an excellent communication tool, both internally and externally with the client team. It can also be deployed as a ‘live’ mimic of the operation.
“Hands-On” DesignThe design team and future operators can be involved in trials of the system layout and even its controls and HMI. This approach is not only cheaper than physical mock-ups but early operator involvement can avoid late and costly changes.
Shorter Delivery TimesSimulation promotes concurrent engineering which can reduce project lead times while also reducing risk, eg a 9 DOF robot arm controller was thoroughly tested using a 3D Simulation long before the hardware was ready. In some cases the robot simulation tool utilises the actual industrial robot programming language such that the simulation program becomes the skeleton of the final robot program. This not only reduces code production times and potential for errors but also reduces expensive testing during the critical assembly and integration phase.
Use as a Training AidOperators can receive basic training even before the system has been delivered! It is better that potentially costly errors and ‘crashes’ occur in the virtual, rather than the real world.
Use the Contact page to arrange a free consultation visit to discuss your application
To go beyond ‘mere’ 3D Simulation check out our 3D Visualisation Bureau Service.